Ready to Unleash Your Inner Superstar?
Alright, Superstar, let’s set you up for success!
Here’s where you can rock your next lesson, get the latest studio info, and sign in to the neat tools we use to shine the spotlight on your talents.
- A reminder auto text/email is sent 24 hrs before your scheduled lesson.
- Please make sure your device is charged for lessons.
- Missed or can’t make your regular lesson time? Visit Musico.io for your personalized assignment.
- Call 254-300-8096 if you need immediate assistance entering your lesson.
Join Your Online Music Lesson
Set up your online music lesson space for an optimal experience. Before your lesson begins, be sure to:
- Show me your hands at the piano.
- Charge your device.
- Grab a writing tool.
- Have help close by in case you need it.
Missed Your Online Music Lesson?
Visit the website, Musico.io, at your convenience to find carefully cultivated music lessons personalized for every Superstar. These music lessons are designed to enhance your experience.
The videos below show examples of just one piano and voice exercise. These lessons can be done at any time and are super convenient for when you simply can’t make it to your regularly scheduled online music lesson.
Get the Latest Info
Do you need to check your payment history? Update your payment on file? Change your address or phone number?
Log in to My Music Staff.
Check the email you used at enrollment for your login details.
Still need help? You can reset your password below.
Use Piano Maestro for FREE
Piano Maestro “listens” to you sing or play along with traditional and popular tunes, then gives you a star rating.
Piano Maestro especially helps our Superstars to master sight-reading and rhythm.
All Superstars who have iPadOS 9.0 or later have access to this tech tool that is useful for both pianists AND vocalists. Use the video tutorials below to answer the most common questions asked about getting started with Piano Maestro.
After you enroll:
- Your teacher will enter the email used at enrollment to sign you up for Piano Maestro
- Download the Piano Maestro app from the Apple App Store
- Use the search to enter your teacher’s name and connect with our studio account
- You’ll receive email updates from JoyTunes, the creator of Piano Maestro
View Our Latest Blog Posts Below
Is This You in 2021? It could all be so simple, but you’d rather make it hard. Did you catch that Lauryn Hill reference or did it just fly over your head? No worries- let’s move on. Anyway, lately I’ve come across more than a handful of music educators who (lean in...
Tech it Out Tuesdays are my way of sharing smart digital tools you can use, even if you’re not tech-savvy, so that you can teach with tech in the key of easy.
We pivoted to online music lessons without missing a beat. Things weren’t always perfect, but we still found ways to make progress.