Discover How to Strike the Right Chord with Your
Online Music Lessons So You Can Finally Teach in the Key of Easy
You’re out there trying to deliver the best online music education to your students, but the time spent trying to figure out tech apps like Zoom and mismatched lesson books just doesn’t add up.
Listen, I know you’re ready to offer the best instruction to your students. That’s why I created The Music Teacher Tech Course, and it’s everything you need to make your lessons pop.
Hey, I’m Takenya Battle, Chief Treble Maker at Kenya’s Keys. I help music educators move from low tech to “heck, yes” so they can couple classic music wisdom with today’s technology to seamlessly integrate tech in their instruction and teach in the key of easy.
The Music Teacher Tech Course is a 12-week intensive with weekly online sessions and assignments that will show you how to “bring it” while using tech in engaging ways and without losing sound pedagogy in the process.
Here’s an overview of the modules:
• Week 1: Inspect Your Tech. Assess your current set up for what is and isn’t working well.
- Week 2: Dream, Design & Define. Learn how to set tech goals that fit your desired teaching and learning experience.
• Week 3: The 3 R’s. Tap into my simple yet effective method of selecting curriculum and studio software, so your instruction hits the right key with your students every time.
- Week 4: Every Lesson Deserves T.L.C. Uncover the secret of what every lesson deserves whether it’s an in-person, online, or a hybrid setup.
• Week 5: Tech K.E.Y.S. for Every Stage of Learning. Train your perspective of success as cyclical vs linear.
• Week 6: Low Tech Solutions. Explore simple, yet effective systems and tools that serve your dream set up.
- Week 7: Tech it Out. You’ll get the best student tech tools and music apps to reinforce concepts and make learning easier.
• Week 8: Prepare to Share. Gather your materials and outline your mock mini lesson.
• Week 9: Share & Shine. Here’s where you’ll apply all you’ve learned as you conduct a mock mini lessons to get experience using your new methods.
- Week 10: Reflect. Receive peer feedback on your mock mini lesson. Compare where you are now to where you were at the beginning of the course.
- Week 11: Update & Upgrade. Use the feedback from the previous week to refine and adjust your mock mini lesson.
- Week 12: Release & Rise. Release what no longer serves you and rise so your students can continue to share and shine through music.
Now, keep in mind, this course is NOT for everybody. It’s for instrumental instructors (especially voice and piano) and music studio owners who are ready to nail down exact systems to teach programs and run the back office with success.
Spots are limited to just a few qualified music educators to make sure class size stays intimate enough to ensure every participant gets the personal attention they need to excel.
WARNING: The Music Teacher Tech Course kicks off January 18, 2021 at a super low 2020 rate. Now, if you think you have plenty of time to join us later, please know that when we wave bye-bye to 2020 you can also wave bye-bye to that super low 2020 rate. The price will be much higher when I reopen the doors again in 2021.
So, if you want a clear path for choosing an incredible curriculum, planning successful lessons, and using smart digital tools for a musical student experience that sings your praises, don’t wait – CLAIM YOUR SPOT TODAY.