October highlights include:
- Tips for getting started with Musico
- Details for the upcoming virtual recital at 5:00 pm on October 24
- Superstar Shout Outs
Let’s get started, Superstar!
Musico is NOT an app. This website can be accessed on any browser. You’ll know exactly what your Superstar is expected to be working on in between music lessons. Musico provides:
- Real time collaboration and feedback between students and teachers, especially during music lessons
- The ability to record your singing and playing directly from your device
- Continuous learning opportunities with searchable lessons
- Teacher designed lessons customized for every student
- 24/7 music lesson access that eliminates the need for make up lessons
How to Access Musico
- Go to the website address: Musico.io
- Enter your Username: Your email address used at enrollment
- Enter you Password: Search your email address for the subject line “You’ve Been Added To Musico”
You may then choose your own password when prompted.
Musico Student Timeline
Choose a lesson on your timeline and make some music. Add a cool picture of yourself. You can also search the Musico database of pre-made lessons and save them for later music making fun.
How to Record in Musico
Recording works best with headphones. In this video, I wasn’t using headphones. This is why the “Test” failed in this example.
Virtual Recital, Saturday,5 PM,October 24th, 2020
All (okay, almost all) students have chosen their song for our next virtual recital. Go ahead and get the word out to family and loved ones both near and far. Share this link with them so they can watch the show live on YouTube. A Facebook Live viewing link will be available on October 17.
If you have chosen to prerecord your performance, your video must be submitted no later than Friday, October 16. If you need help with this, simply ask.
The performance order will be distributed the week of the recital.
As always, performances are never required, but highly encouraged. We are committed to helping every student unleash his/her inner superstar!
Superstar Shout Outs
Welcome Amina, Aden, Amiri, Aubrey, Annabelle, Brooklyn, Maggie, Kayla, Kylie, and Kelsey!
Congratulations Ivy and Sharriah on finishing your latest lesson book!
Congratulations to Ally Claire, Chloe and Michael Ryan on writing your first songs!
We believe that music lessons should be accessible for all children and for several years we have partnered with The MusicLink Foundation in order to make that happen.
Families must prove a financial hardship in order to qualify for this program.