Spring Recital 2021
Spring has arrived. Mother Nature has provided the springtime showers and sunshine and now it’s time for our Superstars to provide the songs.
Join our roster of Superstar Pianists and Vocalists as they razzle-dazzle the day away in our upcoming online Spring Recital. Spread the word and save the date. Our Spring Recital will be held on Friday, April 30, at 7 PM.
Who Can Participate
Performance opportunities are provided several times throughout the year. As always, participation is never mandatory, however, we greatly encourage all Superstars to grow their musicianship through performance opportunities.
This will be our FOURTH online recital. You can view past recitals here, here, and here.
Superstars who are brand new to the studio can absolutely participate!
What to Perform
Superstars are welcome to shine the light on the music they are most proud of. Song selection should be a piece or song that you know very well and can easily sing or play without too many hiccups along the way. The deadline for song selections is Friday, April 16, 2021.
How to Perform
Participating Superstars can pre-record their performance or perform live. Every Superstar will be provided the following:
- A Performance Order Line Up to let you know who’s doing what when
- A Performance Link for live performers
- A link to share with family and friends to view the recital on Youtube
- A link to share with family and friends to view the recital on Facebook
If you choose to prerecord your performance:
- Videos must be received no later than Friday, April 23, 2021
- Compress large files
- Email your video to Kenya@KenyasKeys.com
- If you need help, simply ask.
If you choose to perform live:
- Use the Performance Order Line Up to find out who performs before your turn.
- Join the Performance Link when there are 2 performers ahead of your turn.
- Shine the light on your talents with your performance.
- Leave the platform after you perform.
- Support your fellow Superstars by watching the remaining performers.
Welcome to Alaina, Alyssa, Makaila, Grace, Jaye, and Bailey. These Superstars are hitting the ground running making great music!
Congratulations to Emilia for writing her very first song.
Congratulations to YOU– the supporters of our Superstars! You’ve been making sure your Superstar shows up for lessons prepared to get their shine on. I do not take it for granted that you permit me to virtually enter the intimate space of your homes. Thank you for providing opportunities for these Superstars to shine brightly.
All instruction will remain online for the time being. We will keep you informed of any changes.
We believe that music lessons should be accessible for all children and for several years we have partnered with The MusicLink Foundation in order to make that happen.
Families must prove a financial hardship in order to qualify for this program.